The ADT Corporation provides electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and related monitoring services in the United States and Canada.
- Profound duplication of effort regarding chart-of-accounts maintenance & mapping
- Chart of Accounts, Corporate Hierarchy maintenance was manual, error prone and expensive
- Custom Hierarchies, updates, required days of FTE effort
- Hierarchies managed through text files, and Excel worksheets
ADT Security leveraged AdvancedEPM and Oracle’s Data Relationship Management to proactively manage changes in master data across operational, analytical, and enterprise performance management silos.
- Centralized Enterprise Data Maintenance Single Version of the Truth, consistent processing and guidelines, transparency
- Automated Integration from the General Ledger
- Tremendous operational efficiency and cost savings (People, Processes)
- Updates now occur in timely fashion
- Transaction history of all updates is vital to Sarbanes-Oxley reporting
- Versioning is clean and have the ability to quickly run monthly comparison reporting
- Saving time and resources spent otherwise reconciling reports and measures across business units