Major oil field services company focused on enabling oil & gas drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. This organization has nine divisions worldwide and operates in over 90 countries.
- Lack of transparency between ERP, consolidation and analytic systems
- Each division managed their system autonomously, which created a number of control issues within the organization
- Users could not easily make changes based on role and access (i.e. new accounts, what-if analysis, alternate hierarchy views, reorgs, etc.)
Oracle Data Relationship Management was leveraged to manage hierarchies in order to create regional, divisional & consolidated reports.
- Enterprise Performance Management solution implemented across world wide divisions for more than 2,000 users
- Data Relationship Management is used as a management tool to drive consistency and accuracy of 200,000+ members and related hierarchies (e.g., Top customers, product lines, well and facility locations)
- Distributed control over alternate aggregation structures at regional & global levels drives divisional & corporate financial consolidation and reporting
- Simplified SOX compliance to ensure transparency in change management tasks and complete audit trails
- Maintained data integrity across divisions and systems using automatic attribute management with business rules